Information for students
VET Student Loans assist eligible students enrolled for a Diploma course to pay for their course fees.
- Eligible students will be entitled for loans up to a capped amount of $10,150.
- Providers may charge above this cap for a course, and if so, students will be expected to pay for the difference according to the provider’s billing period.
There are specific criteria students must meet to be eligible for a loan through VET Student Loans.
Students must have been assessed as academically suited to undertake the course and must be:
- an Australian citizen; or
- hold a permanent humanitarian visa and usually reside in Australia; or
- be a qualifying New Zealand citizen
- VET Student Loans will not be approved for students who do not meet eligibility requirements
- A VET student loan gives rise to a HELP debt that continues to be a debt due to the Commonwealth until it is repaid
For more information about VET Student Loans click here
Contact YES College on 02 9635 0652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an enrolment meeting.
- Will be published soon!!