Information for students
VET Student Loans assist eligible students enrolled for a Diploma course to pay for their course fees.
- Eligible students will be entitled for loans up to a capped amount of $16,077 for Diploma of Beauty Therapy, and $16,077 for Diploma of Screen and Media.
- Providers may charge above this cap for a course, and if so, students will be expected to pay for the difference according to the provider’s billing period.
There are specific criteria students must meet to be eligible for a loan through VET Student Loans. Students must have been assessed as academically suited to undertake the course and must be;
- An Australian citizen; or
- Hold a permanent humanitarian visa and usually reside in Australia; or
- Be a qualifying New Zealand citizen
Please also note:
- VET Student loans will not be approved for students who do not meet eligibility requirements
- A VET Student loan gives rise to a HELP Debt that continues to be a debt due to the commonwealth until it is repaid.
For more information about VET Student Loans click here.
Contact YES College on 02 9635 0652 or email [email protected] to book an enrolment meeting.
Course Schedule, Tuition Fees and Census Days for Approved Courses
Diploma of Beauty Therapy (Full-time)
Diploma of Screen and Media (Specialist Make-up Services) (Full-time)