Study Abroad in Australia
CRICOS Provider No: 03282E
Parramatta is a multicultural suburb located on the bank of Parramatta River, 23 kilometers west of Sydney.
There is a diverse multi-cultural community in Parramatta and it offers a huge variety of restaurants, sporting and hobby opportunities along with great shopping.
We offer the following courses to International Students from our Parramatta campus:
Building and Civil Construction Courses
- RII60520 Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction
- CPC50220 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
- BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business
- BSB50120 Diploma of Business
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business
Community Services Courses
- BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB40520 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
To be accepted as an International Student at our college you are required to:
1. Be 18 years or older
2. Fulfil any specific course requirements as listed in the course information sheets
3. Satisfy English Language requirements
How to Apply
Please download the application form acknowledging our policies and rules of enrolment then return the application form in person (Level 3, 106 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150), by post (Level 3, 106 Church Street, Parramatta NSW 2150) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) . You will be required to include a non-refundable AUS $200 application fee, proof of your IELTS score and a copy of your passport.
Please open and read these attachments prior to enrolling in your course.
- ESOS Framework
- Entry Requirements Policy
- Completion within Expected Duration Policy
- Course Fees and Charges
- Credit Transfer Policy
- Deferment, Suspension and Cancellation Policy
- Monitoring Course Progress Policy
- Refund Policy
- RPL Policy
- Student Transfer Policy
- Student Complaints and Appeals Policy